Online multiplayer games have been quite a hit in the past couple of years. Since most of the online games are high powered and connected to gaming servers and not only yours thus they can be quite problematic sometimes due to bad internet connection or discrepancies in the network.
Blizzard is one of the most famous gaming corporations. Over the years, it has produced some of the most exciting games and World of Warcraft is one of them. Even though the game is fun to play and there have been many updates in the feature since 2004, but it still comes with certain errors.
Recently, players have been facing the WOW51900319 Error. At first we thought it was just the problem with the server but because of increase in the number of reported cases we have decided to take the problem seriously and have come up with a number of solutions that can help you solve the WOW51900319 Error.
Firstly WOW51900319 Error is a software error that only results in the game World of Warcraft. So you will only see this error if you are playing the game otherwise it has nothing to do with your computer’s operating system. WOW in WOW51900319 Error stands for World of Warcraft and this error occurs every time the players are disconnected from the network because of some internet issues at your end or at the gaming server’s end. So in other words, every time the game can’t connect to the WOW servers you will be seeing this message. This can be quite problematic in the game so you should definitely fix it.
World of Warcraft is a multi-player game that provides it users with different playing environments so that the game never gets boring for them. Along with that it also comes with seven expansion packs. Players believe that the error started to occur after the lunch of the expansion pack called Legion. But nothing has been yet confirmed by Blizzard.
But there have been certain speculations about the error. According to the players, these are the most common reasons behind the error.
We do know that Blizzard is tightening up the network latency requirements. So every time the system is working slowly or it fails to respond during the game, the game disconnects from the WOW servers which results in the WOW51900319 Error.
Even though we all love a play in high quality graphics but every time the players of World of Warcraft increase the graphics over each frame, the internet fails to correspond with the change which results in disconnection between your server and WOW server that results in the WOW51900319 Error.
Sometimes the WOW51900319 Error can occur due to the miscorrelation between the gaming software, your system’s configuration and of course the ISP. Since everything fails to correlate with one another thus the system fails to work properly.
Now that you know what the WOW51900319 Error is and what can be the possible reasons behind it. It is time to get to the solutions because we all just want to get back to playing World of Warcraft without any failures that could ruin the experience.
These are few of the methods that have helped a number of players fix the WOW51900319 Error. Since there can be a number of reasons which might be causing the problem thus if one of the methods doesn’t work for you, you can always try the other one. We are sure that one of these methods will definitely help you fix the WOW51900319 Error.
FPS stands for Frames per Seconds. Most people don’t really know about this but it is the speed at which images appear on your screen. Those images are called frames. So everything that appears on your screen in in form of a frame and the rate at which the successive images move is called FPS.
In most cases users experience the WOW51900319 Error because of a high FPS. So resetting it always helps the players fix the WOW51900319 Error. Let us look at the steps that you need to follow in order to fix the FPS issue.
1. Visit the Game Menu by clicking on the Menu option on the screen. You can also hit Esc button to go to Menu.
2. Select the “System Tab” from the different tabs displayed on the Menu.
3. Hit the “Advance” option.
4. Look for the .set Max background FPS’ option on the screen.
5. Enable the option to access the slider.
6. Set the slider to 30 FPS.
7. Hit Okay, and you are done !
High quality graphics require high speed internet. If your internet in unable to cope up with the graphics required then your serve comes crashing down which disconnects it from the WOW server which results in the WOW51900319 Error.
We all know that Blizzard is tightening up the network latency requirements which can cause the WOW51900319 Error as well . Since, it is all related to the internet and the discrepancies in the connection so the best way to fix it is to use the Ethernet Cable instead of Wi-Fi if you are using a Modem. It will increase the speed and provide better connectivity thus there would be less to no chances of disconnection.
You might have seen the DNS error before if you use the internet quite a lot. The same error can occur in case of World of Warcraft as well . DNS stands for Domain Name Server. It acts like a directory that records all the IP addresses of the websites that you visit. In most cases the websites that you visit a lot, their IP addresses are recorded in the DNS Cache.
When you DNS is poisoned , wildcat IP addresses and domain names also get recorded in the DNS directory which then destroys and corrupts the entire DNS which results in the WOW51900319 Error. You can fix it by flushing your DNS so that all the wildcats domains and addresses are removed . Follow the steps to fix the error.
1. Press X + Windows key simultaneously to open the Command Prompt Window.
2. The Window will appear on the bottom left and will have different options.
3. Choose the ‘Run as Administrator’ option from the list of options.
4. Type the following commands in the Commands. Don’t forget to press “Enter” after every command.
5. A message related to the IP address will appear on your screen.
6. Type in the next command given below and press “Enter” again.
ipconfig / flushdns
7. Now close the page to connect to the network again.
This will clear all the entries that were recorded previously so that the corrupt files could be deleted from the server. This will possibly solve your WOW51900319 Error as well .
Sometimes there could be no possible reason behind the WOW51900319 Error so the best way in such case is to simply log out from the user account. In order to do so simply follow the steps below;
1. Go to the Battle.net.
2. Log out from your account.
3. Enter your details to log in again.
4. Check if the error is fixed .
Sometimes the error can simply occur because of unknown technical issues. Logging out from your profile and logging back in can fix the issue for you on its own. This is the easiest method to fix the WOW51900319 Error so you should definitely try it out first.
Problems with the User Interface can also cause the WOW51900319 Error sometimes. Fixing it is quite simple. You simply have to reset the User Interface and hopefully it would fix the issue. If you know how to do it then go ahead but if you don’. then follow the steps below;
1. Completely shut down the World of Warcraft game. It shouldn’t be running in the background as well .
2. Next, uninstall the add-on managers as well .
3. Now visit the Battle.net.
4. Go to “Options”.
5. Go to ‘Show in Explorer’ if you are running on Windows Operating System.
6. Now select the World of Warcraft folder.
7. Now you need to rename all the folders. Rename Cache to CacheOld , WTF to WTFOld and Interface to InterfaceOld .
8. Once everything is done , open the World of Warcraft application and check if the error is fixed or not. Hopefully, it will fix the problem.
If you have tried all the above methods and none of them are working for you, then the best thing that you can do is reinstall the game. This will for sure fix all the problems for you as all the settings will automatically be set to default. Follow the steps bellow to reinstall the game on your system.
1. Firstly , you need to back-up all your data on your Battle.net account.
2. Now simply uninstall the World of Warcraft application from your system. Make sure to also remove all the cache files.
3. Now restart your system.
4. Install the game from the official site again.
5. Lunch the application and enter your details.
6. Your game is all set just like it was when you downloaded it the first time.
Your previous data will all be retrieved if you backed it up before uninstalling on the Battle.net server. This method can result in the loss of your data so make sure that you follow the steps to avoid such cases.
The developer “Blizzard” itself has suggested some solutions to your problems. You can check the out as well if nothing works for you.
1. Check for system updates and update your operating system if any of the updates are available.
2. You should shut down all the applications running in the background to free space and other resources.