This blog post is all about the best 400 watt electronic ballast review you will ever read. This blog post is for all of those who are looking to buy a new 400 watt electronic ballast and need help deciding which one to get. I'm going to give you my honest opinion on some 400 watt electronic ballast that are recommended by experts. So let's get started!
Are you still wondering what the best 400 watt electronic ballast? Check out these recommendations
Top 10 Best 400 watt electronic ballast Review:
- Quality assurance: UL listed; Stable performance with 3-year warranty, professional after-sales service
- Spec.: Runs on 120 - 240V, 50/60Hz, 8ft 120V power cord
- Watt option: 150w / 250w / 400w / Super lumens (110%)
- Protection system: Overheating protection, End-of-bulb-life protection, Short-circuit protection, Ignition-failure protection
- Notice: Set ballast to the same watt option as the matched bulb before started
- Support dual voltage Input 120V/240V; Dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%; (8 Feet heavy-duty power cord included)
- High frequency output results in less power loss, 30% more lumens than magnetic ballasts for improved yields
- Automatically converts between HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming; Fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-2 mins max; Stable voltage output ensures flicker free light
- Ultra-safety: Protection against short circuit, Power surge, ignition failure, overheat, end-of bulb-life; Built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- Package included: 1-pack 400 watt digital dimmable electronic ballast included
- automatically converts between hps and mh light bulbs by micro-chip programming. fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-2 mins max. stable voltage output ensures flicker free light
- ultra-safety: advanced protection against short circuit, power surge, ignition failure, overheat and end-of bulb-life. built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- support dual voltage input 120v/240v. dimmable options: 50%, 75%, 100%; (8 feet heavy-duty power cord included)
- high frequency output results in less power loss, 30% more lumens than magnetic ballasts for improved yields
- package included: 1 x 400 watt digital dimmable electronic ballast, 1 x heavy-duty power cord, 1 x operating manual
- 【Specification】:Rating input current 2.89,Start current 0.96,Operating temperature -20~50,Waterproof level IP65, Net weight <3 KG.
- 【Suitable for MH and HPS】:TOPHORT electronic dimmable ballast compatible with both MH and HPS bulbs,120V and 240V power supplies.
- 【Stable Output Voltage】:High-frequency output results in less power loss (50/60Hz Frequency).
- 【Super-Safety】:TOPHORT digital ballasts are tuned for minimal total harmonic distortion (THD%) 99% Power factors replaceable outset fuse by input terminal for short circuit protection short circuit protection by automatic power shut off for ultimate safety fast lamp ignition by lighting up the bulbs within 1-3mins max.
- 【Guarantee Assurance】:Our TOPHORT HPS grow light ballasts are UL Certified and come with a 2-year warranty against manufacturer defects. If your order is more than one month, please don't contact Amazon, contact the seller directly, we will provide you with warranty service.
- MAGNETIC BALLASTS: GE magnetic ballast construction is ideal for a variety of applications.
- EASY TO INSTALL BALLASTS: This HID ballast comes with a mounting bracket for easy installation options.
- MULTIVOLT BALLAST: This HID ballast handles voltage of 120, 208, 240, 277, and 480-Volts.
- HID BALLAST FOR METAL HALIDE LAMPS: This HID ballast will accept up to (1) 400-Watt metal halide lamp.
- MAGNETIC HID BALLAST MOUNTING DIMENSIONS: This ballast has mounting dimensions of 4.4-Inch length by 3.9-Inch width. The mounting slot is set 0.2-Inch apart, with mounting bracket length of 7.2-Inches.
- Fit for HPS & MH Light - fully compatible for metal halide and high-pressure sodium bulbs
- Dimming Options & Super Lumen - runs at 150W/250W/400W
- Safe Protection - overheating protection & open/short circuit protection for critical components; 15% Cooler Operation - with built-in fuse, cooling fan and graduating fin design
- No Flickering - runs efficiently on generators without flickering
- High Efficiency - reduces wastage and improves efficiency with higher lumen output than magnetic ballasts; Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 9 13/16" x 4 5/16" x 2 3/4" (25 x 11 x 7 cm)
- Operates 400W Metal Halides
- 5 Tap Voltage (120-480V)
- Probe Start
- Operating Voltage Range: 100V~265V with 120V working voltage; Dimmable Options: 50%, 75%, 100%
- Compatible with HPS and MH light bulbs by micro-chip programming; Free heavy-duty power cord included
- Ultra-safety: advanced protection against short circuit, power Surge, ignition failure, Overheat, end-of bulb-life
- Optimal heat dissipation: built-in cooling fan and graduating fin designed to minimize ballast temperature
- Package Includes: 1*400W Ballast, 1*200pcs Cable Tie of 8"
- Run at 100%, 75% or 50% power (400 W runs at 100% and 75%)
- Strikes both metal halide and high pressure sodium bulbs
- Accepts 120V/240V with no wiring needed (both cords included); 208V-configurable with electrician assistance
- NOTE: The Quantum II series ballasts are designed to operate single-ended lamps only, and cannot run double-ended (DE) lamps
How Do You Buy The 10 Best 400 Watt Electronic Ballast – Review Of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 400 watt electronic ballast? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 400 watt electronic ballast, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 400 watt electronic ballast available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Johnson Weld has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 400 watt electronic ballast that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 400 watt electronic ballast?
- What benefits are there with buying an 400 watt electronic ballast?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 400 watt electronic ballast?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 400 watt electronic ballast, much less the best one?
- Which 400 watt electronic ballast are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 400 watt electronic ballast?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 400 watt electronic ballast, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 400 watt electronic ballast, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 400 watt electronic ballast. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Johnson Weld provides an 400 watt electronic ballast buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 400 watt electronic ballast currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 400 watt electronic ballast has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an 400 watt electronic ballast?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 400 watt electronic ballast.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 400 watt electronic ballast objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 400 watt electronic ballast.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 400 watt electronic ballast, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 400 watt electronic ballast is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
johnsonweld.com always remembers that maintaining 400 watt electronic ballast information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 400 watt electronic ballast is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!