Having trouble finding a great hdmi balun with ir? This problem is well understood by us because we have gone through the entire hdmi balun with ir research process ourselves, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best hdmi balun with irs available in the market today.
After hours of searching and using all the models on the market, we have found the best hdmi balun with ir for 2021. See our ranking below!
Our Editor Recommended: Best hdmi balun with ir For 2021
Best hdmi balun with ir Reviews of 2021
- Extends 1080p with HDBaseT extender kit over Cat5e/6 allows you to transmit HDMI audio/video up to 500 feet (152m) with zero latency | Uses HDBaseT Technology for the video transmission | Bi-directional IR enables source device to recognize remote commands to control HDMI source at the secondary location or vice-versa
- Supported resolution: up to 1080p, 720p, VGA to WUXGA & Supported Audio: LPCM, Dolby-AC3, DTS7.1, DSD/Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD master audio, essentially all available audio options are supported
- HDMI Loop-out on the transmitter unit to connect an HDMI display by the source, RS-232 command control port & Power over Cable – only use one power adapter at either transmitter side or the receiver side to power both units
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation & Compact in size for easy plug & play installation, Full HDCP Compliant
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, IR-Kit, Mounting Kit, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- ✔𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝟏𝟔𝟒𝐟𝐭(𝟓𝟎𝐦) 𝟏𝟎𝟖𝟎𝐏@𝟔𝟎𝐇𝐳 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 HDMI Extender supports FullHD 1080p@60hz uncompressed transmission over single cat5e/cat6/cat7/RJ45 cable, far-reaching up to 164ft(50m). Plug and play, no driver needed.
- ✔ HDMI Balun supports POE/POC function, one power adapter to power both units. It supports IR control, designed with built-in wideband IR Control, IR emitter and receiver cable are included in the package.
- ✔ 𝟓𝟎𝐌 𝐂𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 flexible EQ switch for 30m/50m ethernet cable. Toggle the switch to adjust the picture quality to match cat cable length.
- ✔ Does NOT support ARC. Compatible with latest HDMI source and display devices, such as Apple TV 4K, Roku 4, Amazon Fire TV 4K, Cisco cable box, Comcast, Xbox X, PS5, Vizio TV, SkyQ.
- ✔ 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐝-𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞-𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. Build-in superior Surge/ ESD protection. 24/7 customer service, just contact us by seller page whenever you need(AV Access).
- HDMI ULTRA HD EXTENDER: Extend the Signal Upto 130 Feet for 4Kat60hz with Cat5e/6 UTP cable. Extend 1080P signal upto 230 Feet (70 meters). Full Support 1080P 3D.
- FULL 60HZ 4K Support: Supports 60Hzat4K, 1080P, 1080P 3D, 1080I, 720P, 576P, 576i, 480P. Supports All Audio: LCPSM, DTS HD and Dolby TrueHD.
- Dual IR 20 - 60 kHz backward and forward extension. Poe (power over cable) function is supported. RS232 port for control signal transmission.
- Orei HDBaseT is the most advanced chipset available. It has the most ESD protection and has passed numerous hours of testing under different
- ✔ 𝐇𝐃𝐌𝐈 𝟐.𝟎 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝟓𝐄/𝟔 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄: Extend 1080P up to 230 feet (70 meters) or 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130 feet (40 meters) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable. Support 1080P 3D. The video is transmitted using uncompressed HDBaseT technology. 60HZ 4K ULTRA HD SUPPORT: 60Hz@4K, 1080P,1080P 3D, 1080I, 720P, 576P, 576I, 480P, 480I
- ✔ 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: supports LPCM, DTS HD and Dolby trueHD. HDMI 2.0 FEATURES: Supports HDMI2.0 4K 60Hz YUV420; LATEST HDCP 2.2 / 1.4 COMPLIANT:We guarantee you will never feel frustrated when streaming your favorite copy protected video through this product.
- ✔ 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: The JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT is built on State-of-the-art embedded chipset with ESD protection inside and has been passed thousands of hours of tests under different and sophisticated applications which include security systems, outdoor advertising screens, broadcasting stations, and public theaters etc.
- ✔ 𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐑 𝟐𝟎 - 𝟔𝟎 𝐊𝐇𝐙 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Extends IR signal from source to receiver or from transmitter to receiver. Phoenix RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
- ✔ 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄:For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 100/150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
- ✔ 4K/60Hz HDBaseT EXTENDER – Extends Ultra HD 4K & HDR HDMI audio/video signals over one cost effective CAT6 cable, while maintaining signal strength and lossless video. Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1ch digital audio and all other HDMI standard formats
- ✔ TRANSMISSION RANGE – Up to 230ft (70m) @1080p & 130ft (40m) @4K/60Hz. * Note: A good quality CAT5e/6/7 cable is essential in delivering quality content; Use a straight-through Ethernet cable and NOT crossover. We recommend using high performance pure COPPER gofanco CAT6 cables to ensure reliable performance: Search CAT6UTP-100 (B07PB3R8BK) / CAT6UTP-150 (B07P6TDMLH) on Amazon
- ✔ ADVANCED FEATURES – Auto Downscaling from 4K to 1080p (Receiver Output and Local Loopout Output), Bi-directional IR, and Power over Cable (PoC) allows one power adapter to power both the TX & RX units; HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, UHD 4K/60Hz 4:4:4, HDR, 18Gbps Bandwidth; Easy-to-follow EDID configurations via DIP switches
- ✔ HDMI LOOPOUT – HDMI Transmitter couples as an HDMI splitter by adding an additional HDMI output to connect to a local display for monitoring and convenience of knowing what is being displayed on the receiver side in a distant area
- ✔ SIMPLE INSTALLATION - No driver required; Surface-mountable metal housing provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. If you have any questions or concerns, visit our gofanco website or click on our name in the buy box and select "Ask a Question".
- 【𝙃𝘿𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙏 𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙣-𝙃𝘿𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙏】 When using the same quality Cat5e/Cat6 cable, the HDBaseT HDMI extender could support all HDMI features, which delivers uncompressed 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution. Also reduce the attenuation coefficient and most of the interference.
- 【𝟰𝙆 𝙃𝘿𝙍𝟭𝟬 & 𝘿𝙤𝙡𝙗𝙮 𝘼𝙩𝙢𝙤𝙨】 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR10 18G up to 40m(131ft),1080P@60Hz up to 70m(230ft) via Cat5e/6a/7 cables; Supports HDMI 2.0/1.4. Bi-directional PoE+IR+RS232; Auto EDID, Dolby Atmos, DTS: X,Dolby , DTS-HD Master Audio, TrueHD,PCM7.1. High compliance with HDCP 2.2/1.4 to prevent copying of digital audio and video content as it travels across connections.
- 【𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮】Does NOT support ARC. Compatible with latest HDMI source and display devices, such as Apple TV 4K, Roku 4, Amazon Fire TV 4K, Cisco cable box, Comcast, Xbox One X, PS4 Pro, Vizio TV, SkyQ; No more hesitation on choosing HDR or 4K@60hz for you could have both.
- 【𝙐𝙡𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙢】size of a smart phone(can be hidden behind TV). Threaded power adapter prevents power loose during usage, one power adapter connect to either transmitter or receiver to power both units; Mounting ear for easy installation; All interfaces are on one side for tidy wiring.
- 【𝟭-𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩】Preventing thunder strikes, superior Surge/ ESD protection. (AV Access).
- 𝐇𝐃𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐓 𝐇𝐃𝐌𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝐊 𝟔𝟎𝐇𝐳 𝟏𝟖𝐆𝐛𝐩𝐬 - Uncompressed 4K60Hz 4:4:4 (8bit) up to 40m(130ft) or 70m (230ft) over Cat5e Cat6 Cat7 cable. Supports D-o-l-b-y TrueHD, DTS-HD Master, DTS: X, PCM7.1 audio. --- Turn OFF SCALER if play 4K TV. To get 4K HQ picture, Pls set Source to 4K, Power on 4K TV firstly, then connect HDBaseT Extender TX RX.
- 𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 - Set ARC on Extender Receiver (TV ARC or SPDIF) --- Switch to TV mode, turn on TV ARC function, connect HDMI OUT to TV ARC port and AVR ARC port --- ARC support 5.1ch audio only, NOT ATMOS, pls ensure HDMI source, TV, AVR support 5.1ch firstly. EZCOO HDBaseT HDMI ARC extender just pass through audio, not amplify. --- If TV no ARC, pls switch to SPDIF mode, using optical cable return audio to AVR. Pls check left side connection photo well. NO eARC NO ATMOS
- 𝐓𝐖𝐎-𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐨𝐄 𝐈𝐑 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Only one power adapter is required by either extender transmitter or receiver. Bi-directional IR control both HDMI source, display. Supports CEC. Please ensure TV support CEC firstly. Connect TV CEC/ ARC HDMI port. NOTE: Ethernet port takes power by PoE, do not connect router.
- 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 - ezcoo HDBaseT HDMI extender ARC ethernet works well with HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2 devices, for Roku 4, Amazon Fire TV, Fire Stick, Xbox one S, Apple TV,PS3 PS4 Pro,Blu-ray DVD, cable satellite box, PC laptop, HD camera, HD DVR.
- 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐘 - Built-in ESD protect audio return channel HDMI BALUN 4K for safety usage. Ultra slim 0.7inch case low heat, stable performance. For cheaper 4K60 444 HDMI Extender, pls check B07WC678VT. For HDMI Extender 4K60 4:2:0, pls check B07W4TD5QH
- Includes 1 Transmitter and 1 Receiver (230FT Distance Range - 70 Meters) with POC power support
- 4K60hz HDR, HDMI 2.0B, 18GBPS, Infrared IR, YUV 444, 422, 420, 8 bit, 10 bit, 12 bit
- ULTRA SLIM Design! HDCP2.2 ensures compatibility with all media sources. HDMI Loop out on the Transmitter to feed a surround receiver or 2nd display
- Guaranteed compatibility with Crestron, Savant, Control, or any other HDMI system
- Dolby Atmos, LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD,DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- ✔ 395FT HDMI EXTENSION – With a single CAT5e/6/7 cable, you can easily create an HDM signal booster for up to 394ft with the HDbitTPRO (TX/RX kit, version 2.0). Direct 1-to-1 connection, 1-to-many through Gigabit network switches. Additional receivers (part# HDbitTPRO-RX, version 2.0) are sold separately. *Important Note*: Version 2.0 is NOT backward compatible with the previous version Extender Kit and Receivers (RX)
- ✔ NETWORK DISTRIBUTION – Connect up to 30 receivers per transmitter. Direct 1-to-1 connection, 1-to-many configuration through 1) Unmanaged/Dedicated Gigabit switches, 2) Smart Gigabit switches with VLAN to segregate video traffic from the rest of the LAN. Many-to-many configuration is also supported via VLAN setups. Note that each VLAN can only accommodate 1 transmitter (TX). We recommend gofanco 24-port video Ethernet switch (EthSwitch24P-2, B085DD9GG4) ; Don't use home routers for this
- ✔ LOW BANDWIDTH USAGE – Support 1080p Full HD resolution; supports 480i/480p @60Hz, 576i/576p @50Hz, 720p @50/60Hz, 1080i/1080p @50/60Hz; Auto adjustment for different cable lengths to produce the best video/audio experience. Supports 2-channel Stereo Audio. We recommend using high performance pure COPPER gofanco CAT6 cables to ensure reliable performance: Search CAT6UTP-100(B07PB3R8BK)/CAT6UTP-150(B07P6TDMLH) on Amazon
- ✔ HDMI LOOPOUT – HDMI Transmitter is equipped with 2 port HDMI splitter; Additional HDMI output on the Transmitter to connect to a local display for monitoring. Supports IR extension, allowing source device to recognize remote commands
- ✔ SIMPLE INSTALLATION – No driver required; Sturdy metal enclosure provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant. Our products are backed with a 1-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley. Please click on gofanco in the buy box and select “Ask a Question” if you have any questions or concerns
- 4K HDMI Extender Balun - Long Range Over LAN Cable up to 230 feet with High Quality CAT6 cable, upto 230 Feet with CAT6/7 Cable | Zero Latency | OREI Technology for lossless and lag-free video transmission | Bi-directional IR control enables source device to recognize remote commands from remote display or control the remote display from the source device
- Supports HDMI 2.0a, HDCP 2.2, UHD 4K/60Hz YUV 4:4:4, HDR, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 18Gbps bandwidth. HDR gives you higher contract and vivid colors for a more realistic viewing experience. Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1ch digital audio and all other HDMI standard formats
- HDMI Loop-out on transmitter unit to connect an HDMI display by the source, RS-232 command control port
- Perfect professional distribution solution - ideal for 4K Blu-ray Players, Game Consoles, Media Players, Satellite Receivers, Computers, Laptops, Cable boxes and other HDMI sources | Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation & Compact in size for easy plug & play installation. Full HDCP Compliant
- Includes: 1x HDMI Transmitter, 1x HDMI Receiver, 2x Power Adapters, 2x IR-Kit, 1x Mounting Ears, 1x instruction manual, 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
How Do You Buy The 10 Best Hdmi Balun With Ir – Review And Buying Guide?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great hdmi balun with ir? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching hdmi balun with ir, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest hdmi balun with ir available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
Johnson Weld has done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for hdmi balun with ir that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an hdmi balun with ir?
- What benefits are there with buying an hdmi balun with ir?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective hdmi balun with ir?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any hdmi balun with ir, much less the best one?
- Which hdmi balun with ir are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about hdmi balun with ir?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding hdmi balun with ir, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for hdmi balun with ir, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible hdmi balun with ir. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
Johnson Weld provides an hdmi balun with ir buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available hdmi balun with ir currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of hdmi balun with ir has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an hdmi balun with ir?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your hdmi balun with ir.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade hdmi balun with ir objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their hdmi balun with ir.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an hdmi balun with ir, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an hdmi balun with ir is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
johnsonweld.com always remembers that maintaining hdmi balun with ir information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding hdmi balun with ir is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly!