Best Methods to Fix WOW51900319 Error Code in 2019 - You must have heard of those games that involve a lot of people online. World of Warcraft is like that. It is a Massive Multi-player Online Role-playing Game. MMORPG for short. It came into being years back, precisely in 2004. Since then, it has become more and more popular. We anticipate that the world of gaming would continue to advance as it has been doing so far.
It is so annoying when you get the Wow51900319 error. We are almost certain that most people have faced this issue. We have compiled ways in which you can solve the problem. This is a guide for you.
The game was developed by Blizzard Entertainment . One thing we love about the it is that it provides seemingly different scenarios or environments for its users. Examples of these environments are Player versus Player (PVP), Player versus Environment (PVE), Role- playing Player versus Player (RP-PVP) and Role-playing (RP). This lets the users play however they like. Everyone wants something that’s most fun and exciting. We all love a good challenge because we want to overcome it. The games let you pick the easier or more challenging environments.
There are seven major expansion packages that the game has. They are:
● Wrath of the Lich King
● The Burning Crusade
● Warlords of Draenor
● Mists of Pandaria
● Battle of Azeroth
People are beginning to experience the Wow51900319 error more these days since Legion was released . When you get the error code, it simply means that you are no longer connected to the World of Warcraft server at that point in time.
Like we have mentioned before, the reason for these errors could be increased load on the servers. It could also be that the Blizzard requirements for network latency has increased or more people are using the Alt + Tab keys to get other things done. Something else you can consider is a higher graphics per frame.
If you are like us, you don’t care about the cause of these errors. You just want them fixed! Below you will find the solution so that you can continue enjoying yourself with World of Warcraft.
Make the FPS 30
FPS means frames per second. Before we explain FPS, you should know what frames is. By frames we mean the images that are displayed for the user. Therefore, FPS would mean how many successive pictures or frames are shown to the user per second.
We know a lot of people facing the Wow51900319 error have tried to keep their frames per second as 30. It has worked well for most people.
There are few steps you need to take to set your FPS at 30.
● The first thing is to access the game menu. To get there, click on the menu or press the escape key on your keyboard.
● Now select the System tab.
● The next step is to click on Advanced.
● After that you should see an option to .set max background FPS’ choose enable to activate the slider.
● Now move the slider till you get to FPS 30.
● Pick okay.
This error is usually due to high graphics over each frame or picture shown to the user. Sometimes the internet connection may not be able to catch on to the servers. This can lead to the network getting disrupted and hence the user disconnected from the server.
Blizzard has increased the requirements for network latency. This in itself can cause the Wow51900319 error. Also bad network or even internet connection via a modem can bring about this problem. When you use an ethernet cable it provides you with a better internet connection by giving you good speed and stability. As a result, it reduces the possibility of the Wow51900319 error occurring. The ethernet cable offers better internet service than a wireless connection.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) keeps the information about the IP addresses that are visited by the users . Imagine the DNS as a record book or excel sheet for IP addresses. It is important for some uses to store the DNS cache as it keeps the IP addresses of sites that they visit very often. There is something called DNS Poisoning. Just like any other kind of poisoning, something finds itself in a place it was never meant to be. When DNS Poisoning occurs, wildcat IP addresses and domain names are entered into the DNS. As you can imagine, the DNS becomes corrupt and can therefore lead to a Wow51900319 error. To fix this issue all that needs to be done is to get the DNS flushed. In other words, clear the DNS.
The steps you should take to clear the DNS are:
● Press the Windows and X key at once.
● The Command Prompt Window will pop up.
● Pick the ‘run as administrator’ option.
● Now type in the command “ ipconfig /release”.
● Press the enter key.
● After you have executed the first command, go on to the next command.
● Type in “ ipconfig /renew”.
● Press enter again.
● A message would pop up about re-establishing your IP address.
● Now you type in “ ipconfig / flushdns ”.
● Press the enter key once more.
● Leave the page and try to establish a connection.
Getting the DNS flushed will get rid of all the entries. This means that even the files that are corrupted will be removed too. This should solve the issue.
If you wish to buy Blizzard games or digital games in general, Battle.net is the place to go. It’s the ideal place to satisfy all your digital gaming needs. You could try signing out of Battle.net and signing in again. This should reset the user account in a way. Thereby, fixing any hitches including the Wow51900319 error.
Sometimes a solution to theWow51900319 error would be to reset the user interface. To do so, these steps need to be followed :
● First make sure that the World of Warcraft is not running in the background. If it is close it down.
● If you have any add-on managers delete them. This is to prevent the add-ons from getting added again.
● Open the Batte.net from Blizzard.
● Choose from the options and pick ‘Reveal in Finder’ if you use Mac Operating System or ‘Show in Explorer’ if you use a Windows Operating System.
● Go to the folder called World of Warcraft. Then rename the Interface file to InterfaceOld , Cache to CacheOld and WTF to WTFOld .
● Now is the time to relaunch the World of Warcraft app.
We hope that by this time the error has been fixed .
Another way for you to fix the Wow51900319 error is by deleting the game and installing it again. This method should only be used when all the other methods have not worked. If there are other ways to fix the error, you needn’t delete it then. Follow these steps to reinstall the app:
● First of all , it is important that you back-up all the data from games on your Battle.net account. This way, you don’t have to start afresh. Whenever you reinstall the app you can continue from where you left off.
● Now delete the World of Warcraft app and clear all the cache data as well .
● Reboot your computer
● Now is the time to download the app again from the website.
● The app should then be launched .
● Sign in to your Battle.net account. This gives you the opportunity to restore your data from back-up and continue where you left off.
● Note that you can only get back the data to the extent it was saved . It would restore the latest back-up. Mind you, if you did not back-up your data before uninstalling the app, it is very unlikely that you would get it back. You have to make sure that all the data was backed up completely,else you risk losing it.
Still trying to fix the Wow51900319 error you should try following the suggestions that Blizzard gives.
Some of the suggestions you may get are:
● Resolving issues with compatibility. This is done by updating your operating system. Windows or Mac.
● Free up space or resources by making sure that all the other apps running in the background are closed.
● Surprisingly you can also check the Blizzard Realm Status Page or Twitter page to see if anything is going on with the app. You could find relevant suggestions from people who may have faced the same challenges with the Wow51900319 error.
You can decide to use any of the ways we have mentioned to fix the Wow51900319 error. Whichever one works for you is fine by us. We do hope that you find a solution from all the methods that we have put out.
If for some reason you are not able to fix the problem, there is no harm in getting in contact with Blizzard. You can do this by signing in to your user account and contacting the customer support. We believe that they would be in a good position to solve the issue.
Some of the very interesting and adventurous games are developed by Blizzard. In fact, it is safe to say that they are known for that. World of Warcraft is no exception.